Latest Catches Spring/Summer 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey gunnercoops if you fished say 2 hours before low tide you should’nt get to wet, nothing worse than getting soaked & having to stand in a cold wind aye ……. I find myself that if the water is dirty along spencer park, pines beach say from the waimak river then you will not have to wait for the night low tide to fish, i have had just as much luck fishing dirty water at low tide through the day for eles & rig as i have at night.But if the seas clean & calm then for sure fish it at night…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

so low tide is the way to go????

gunnercoops
    Participant

sounds like it if you don’t want to get wet. Only way to see is to give it a go!

Participant

Yeh i have had & seen a lot of good catch’s caught around the low tide mark,it is very productive fishing …

yellowfin
    Participant

So who’s planning on heading out in the morning?..I’m thinking of going to pines at 2am,get tuatauas this avo then pick up some prawns..where do you guys buy yours from?

HIPP
    Participant

Usually get them from most supermarkets, church corner countdown usuall for my prawns, normally they are on black poly trays in the freezer.

I hope to get out tomorrow night after work and fish the tide in, maybe not ideal but worth ago.

Off to Lyndon tonight if conditions ok to chase a rainbow.

gunnercoops
    Participant

kevo85

yellowfin
    Participant

There’s millions of tuatua at sumner once you hit the spot..out the front of cave rock is another massive rock that sits further out than the rest..the tuatuas are in line with this to the right as you look out to sea,I’d get half a bucket in 15-20mins and that doesn’t include all the smaller ones I through back!!..must go at low tide tho as they are in knee to waist deep water even then!

mulletman
    Participant

amateur5

mulletman
    Participant

gunnercoops

yellowfin
    Participant

searun trout caught surfcasting near the hinds river mouth… 7lbs

fishforpot
    Participant

get that mud fish off this thread lol …..

yellowfin
    Participant

haha i cant see it so its allk good with me

yellowfin
    Participant

I can’t see it either lol..

yellowfin
    Participant

sorry … i cant get the direct link :(
    you get the idea haha

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.