Latest Catches Spring/Summer 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    HIPP
    Participant

Hi Fisherman24, good job, see Zac,s instuctions in the “How to upload a photo” abit further down the surfcasting fourm list.

If I can do it from these instructions anyone can, let us know if you get onto anymore Rig,and thanks Birdlings for the ongoing updates.

Cheers, Hipp

magooes
    Participant

Yes thanks birdlings.

fisherman24
    Participant

cheers for that HIPP.i hoping to head out next week some time so i will let u no how i get on

yellowfin
    Participant

Nice rig. Didn’t end up getting out last night worked till 6am then it was raining. Hopefully it’s calmed down out there now will head out for a couple hours.

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

tonight looks perfect down the beach..im off cheers

yellowfin
    Participant

Wicked rig fisherman24!!

mulletman
    Participant

does anyone know how far in the eles come??, ive been casting into the breakers and have been having no luck, i might try far behind the breakers, where do you catch yours???

mulletman
    Participant

heres a rig from a while back

HIPP
    Participant

well done fisherman24, nice rig.

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Well last nights fish was a tad boring but perfect evening..coupla red cod and a small rig..with some high speed fish chasing and jumping by mr Hector and his family..managed to capture a tail slapping exhibition below..
    The spot fisherman24 was in is a well known night fishing spot for rig..many mornings I ride past the spot to find a pile of large rig heads..and occ look down in the wee small dark hours to see their lights..years ago I caught a large 7 giller there..and overheated my old quad trying to tow it back..

beameer
    Participant

Went out for three hours mid morning,conditions perfect ,got one bit a Kawhai nothing else not even a nibble the same went for several of my mates who were out at various other spots funny how fishing goes,may be tomorrow :cry:

fishforpot
    Participant

Sounds like the trawlers have cleaned it out …..give it a week or so to build up again

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol ffp, The trawlers will be back again in a few days to hit it again, normally 3-4 in the morning
    I find the fishing is best along bailys late November early December before they turn up,
    have not been out myself yet but will do so in the next week.. good to see others have been hooking into them tho..

mulletman
    Participant

im sure the trawlers cant catch all of them

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

nice Mahi mahi!! :grin: (dolphin fish,Wahoo)any pictures of the toe owner?unless you paint your toenails? :grin:

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.