Latest Catches 3

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

seahunter

Jacktrout
    Participant

fishforpot

Jacktrout
    Participant

sam.peterson

Jacktrout
    Participant

sam.peterson

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey Jacktrout, i’m ex commercial and went out fishing last November and still are enjoying ele and rig dinner, tastes good after being deep frozen in freezer bags for a few months
    I prefer to encourage young fisherman, fishing is a great sport, and at the end of the day we can release,or enjoy a feed of fish,
    last time i looked bluecod was $42 kg,

I misinterpreted your post..my apologies :)

Jacktrout
    Participant

Great stuff, sounds like we have got one of the actual expert of the forum here

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jacktrout

Anonymous
    Inactive

mulletman

mulletman
    Participant

i caught it quiet close to the rocks and weed edge under a pencil float with a 2/0 hook and half a crayfish leg if tthat helps

Anonymous
    Inactive

mulletman

yellowfin
    Participant

Jacktrout

mulletman
    Participant

how many fish u caught latly sam??? :?: :?: :?:

Jacktrout
    Participant

lol so u think im messed up?

Yes “lol” I do

But I think enough has been said now so lets leave it at that :wink:

yellowfin
    Participant

just got back from kaikoura had a week and a half there back to chch for a couple days then heading back up. a fair few red cod round there atm and they are out numbering the dogfish bout 3 to 1 not many moki though thinkthe best night i got 6 and only one was legal crayfish was the bait of choice. got only one skate couple very small blue cod and sea perch also suprisingly got a 10kg school shark of the beach so that was a very nice suprise didnt think there would be any of them around at this time of year

yellowfin
    Participant

Weather has been so bad lately just not worth getting out fishing. If the weather clears up a bit still might have a trip to kaikoura or somewhere else otherwise I’m not wasting my time getting cold and wet just to catch dogfish and red cod lol ‘

Looking at the 10 day forcast for kaikoura looks like there’s only one fine day

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.