2012 surf catches Spring/summer

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 731 total)
  • Author
    Duckman
    Participant

Most are over on face book Shark :???:

troutfishernz
    Participant

Duckman

fishforpot
    Participant

The spam was bugger all , a few here and there a couple of times ……talk about overstated …it was never mentioned at the time of the creation of the FB page ….not that I heard mention of anyways …

baitman
    Participant

Agreed spam is not an issue people shouldnt be so precious.
    It’s like hating the postie for delivering junk mail you just bin it and move on.
    Welcome to the forum :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

the spam was coming and going, i would come on here some times and find it littered everywhere hence why i joinded the facebooj group a couple months back seemed alot faster to get replies for questions and alot of good hearted banter on there also, look backj on here every so often but lack of posting has made it boring as again most are on fb along with people who are not on here

Miliwolf
    Participant

I am spending less and less time on the facebook page, these a bit of useful info but normally have to scan through dozens “of off topic” conversations to find the relevant bits. Its good here and on the other fishing forums, mainly just informative post on fishing without the ‘banter’.

yellowfin
    Participant

er…what facebook page?

I was wondering why there seemed to be less people on here. But I only noticed very minor spamming, certainly not enough to leave the forum over it

I_TRY
    Participant

Heya, Yea whats the facebook page? cant seem to find it, can someone post a link?

yellowfin
    Participant

I think both this forum and the facebook page have their pros and cons, it’s easier to find older posts or posts on a certain topic on his forum, the facebook page mainly has people posting pics of their trout or rig, or hassling of Duckman about being a dogfish catching god :wink: Search for Southern Angling NZ on facebook and you should find it.

This forum may get a little busier now that we’re getting into the time of the year when people do more surfcasting, I’ll probably start myself this weekend or thereabouts, did some kayak fishing in Otago a couple of weeks ago and caught plenty of blue cod, so that’s my only activity worth mentioning. Went for a surfcast there too but it was pretty dead.

I_TRY
    Participant

Got it, cheers booger!

shark slayer
    Participant

<a href="“>

shark slayer
    Participant

shark slayer
    Participant

can’t figure out how to get these damn photo’s bigger.I’ve never had any issues with this site, got asked to join the facebook one but im not a fan of facebook i would rather be on here. :smile:

Miliwolf
    Participant

I always find it hard fixing computer problems remotely, could probably fix the problem in minutes if I was there in person.

Going down the obvious route to start with, at the bottom of the upload form there is a box “Image Resize”, what do you have that set to? For message boards its good to have it on 800×600 .

Now I am off to increase my trout count for the season :)

baitman
    Participant

ok you nearly have it right.
    on that imageshack page you have there down the bottom right of the screen there is a bit that says “Links to share this image” click the arrow.
    Then where it says “direct link” copy whats written there.
    Go to the forum, typing your message above where you type are some buttons click “Img”
    this will put img and img both surrounded by brackets.
    “(img)(img)”
    Click between the sets of brackets and paste what you have copied like so
    (img)blah blah(img)
    If you have done it right it will come out something like this
    (img]http://imageshack.us/a/img59/7739/dsc00177i.jpg[/img)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 731 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.