Latest Catches

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,211 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

ok

yellowfin
    Participant

I got there about 12.30 and stayed till about 7.30. I would had stayed longer if i was catching anything other than Dogfish

yellowfin
    Participant

yea ithought the same aye too many doggies arond but millions of tiny herrings

yellowfin
    Participant

When one of the people caught a skate and

yellowfin
    Participant

yellowfin
    Participant

lol real it was

yellowfin
    Participant

Yeah he did get a big one earlier in the day that snapped off. They were using the crab catcher things to hook the side of them so they could pull them up without having to take them to the beach

yellowfin
    Participant

man what a great idea that would be

yellowfin
    Participant

any reports of whats been around lately? prob not alot with how rough the sea is but i was considering maybe going to out the mak for a fish on saturday might

yellowfin
    Participant

I haven’t

yellowfin
    Participant

Where’s a good spot to go for cod at the Waimak? Do you go right at the mouth in the shallower parts where there’s surf or do you go up the river a bit and fish in the actual deeper river part?

Some nights nobody catches any red cod at the pier, other nights there’s

yellowfin
    Participant

i usualy catch

yellowfin
    Participant

HEAD did you end up going for a fish

yellowfin
    Participant

yea i went on sat in the river which was just slightly milky at the time got 2 small herrings and a small cod was going to go again on sunday but the river was

yellowfin
    Participant

Went out on Sunday first time for months due to other commitments. Wind was blowing a fair straight down the beach but still managed to catch some of the usal winter catch, a couple of spinys a nice fat reddy for dinner and a medium sized skate. It was great to finally get a line wet again even if in the middle of winter!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.