2012 surf catches Spring/summer

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 731 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

tua tua crab ans squid/tuatua mix for me

yellowfin
    Participant

have a good trip milli….where you going?

shark slayer
    Participant

donald had to give you one gregg??youve lost your step mate haha :lol: yea tuatua squid cooked prawns it all works but i much prefer to use black magic…went out for a shark mish on the friday..fog meant i couldnt get out until late..sat was supposed to be shit so i made the call to try even tho it was late..only burleyed up for 2 hours 7 kms out…only catch was a big barracouta..it nailed a whole big pilly wrapped in half an arrow squid on a 10/0 tuna circle hook..aggressive fuckers they are…there were many more but the albatrosses kept trying to take my lure when i was spinning for them so gave up..i will wait till december to try again…rig fished with oompaloompa and his mate that night..i had 3 casts and got 3 rig in about 40 mins and then stopped fishing..oompaloompas mate got his first rig and he got none haha bugger!but he made up for it by shooting a mammoth flounder with his spear gun..other than that a pretty shite weekend…have dropped a few nice trout over the last couple days will head out this eve fopr my revenge…have fun wherever it is your going mili ..cheers….

shark slayer
    Participant

mr cuda..

yellowfin
    Participant

Lol black magic nice cover up there S/s

shark slayer
    Participant

haha..yea im pretty sure no one knows what i was talking about..we should speak in code more often no one will figure out how we catch our bountiful fish haha :grin: got my revenge today first cast and a nice sea run trout was slayed..havnt weighed it yet but looks around 4lb maybe better…alot of people call these regular brown trout but they are not peoples..

oompalompa
    Participant

i may not have caught a rig but i enjoyed being out. thanks s/s for your advise and giving me the rig you caught. i has been shared with those that came away with us . still waiting on rob to send me the photo, then will post. wasnt gonna mention it on here for fear of more people heading over to rape and pilage…. but seeing as you mentioned it… lol i got a massive flounder with my sear gun on its maiden outing! not bad for some one with sea issues lol :dude: that one is in the frezzer as brownie points with the mother in law :wink:

oompalompa
    Participant

make sure you give dozer a big fuss for me. cool dog

shark slayer
    Participant

no worrys mate…i dont care if people come here for flounder..they will go home sorely dissapointed haha..unless they have oompaloompas dead eye skills :razz: i gave the pooch a pat and told him you thought he was cool and he licked my face haha hes a character that dog…most people that come to peraki catch fuck all..i can go rig fishing and get one first cast in ten minutes then an outsider will come and they refuse to feed as fishforpots mate found out haha sorry mate the rig here are smart…look forward to the photo andy that flounder is a tank mate..cheers :)

fishforpot
    Participant

Yeah , Dazza did mention that he’d met you ….

No substitute for local knowledge huh ..and bad luck lol

yellowfin
    Participant

had another go off the yak at port levy this morning..scored 2 moki best 54cm.

troutfishernz
    Participant

Went fishing in Nelson this evening, few Pannie Snapper being caught on dusk but nothing after, Friend got this conger eel put up a decent fight too.

oompalompa
    Participant

shark slayer

kaituna ian
    Participant

Thats a nice flounder enjoy them fillets oompalompa

Miliwolf
    Participant

gollyfish

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 731 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.