Send us a picture

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    HookLineSinker
    Participant

Heres a scanned picture from film of a sevengiller that was caught at seaview a few years ago, weight unknown as it was bigger than my scales could weigh.

“>

yellowfin
    Participant

HookLineSinker

yellowfin
    Participant

Sevengillz

Sevengillz
    Participant

Seaview beach is about 10mins drive east from seddon.If you are coming into seddon from the south,you take the 1st right hand turn off the

Sevengillz
    Participant

A seven from my fav spot

Sevengillz
    Participant

same.

Sevengillz
    Participant

HookLineSinker

Miliwolf
    Participant

The three fords do have a reputation for 7 gill sharks.

Hoping to fish that area over the summer. Hopefully I would not spend all my time chasing trout, diving or fishing from my kayak.

yellowfin
    Participant

[quote:naxiif12]or fishing from my kayak.
    You could fish for Seven Gillers with your kayak. I have seen some videos on youtube of people catching Threshers and Makos from kayaks. They usually get towed around a bit though. The other option would be just to take your baits out quite far with the kayak and then fish from the beach.

Miliwolf
    Participant

zac

HookLineSinker
    Participant

My estimate would have to be well over 30 kgs as the scales i did have went to 25kgs and that was still with the head still on the beach, the funny thing about this fish is i tried pulling it up the beach by the leader line which was 60 lb and it snapped so i think i was lucky to get em on to the beach.

HookLineSinker
    Participant

Was just interested sevengillz as i have caught a couple in the past and was thinking it might be worth targeting thme more closely i can post a pic if anyone is interested in seeing the proof.

yellowfin
    Participant

[quote:14r50ms7]i can post a pic if anyone is interested in seeing the proof.
    Post picture then if you want

Marty
    Participant

Hi there what

HookLineSinker
    Participant

Squid usually

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.