Send us a picture

Posted By yellowfin On With 0 Comments

This topic contains 104 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yellowfin 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author

yellowfin
    Participant

Yes i know that andrew. Andrew Durnford. I dont actualy know the other one but i know that his name is andrew. It might be you. But this other Andrew was there last Friday, he had two rods with him and i think he might have been wearing a canterbury jacket.

yellowfin
    Participant

Also. I am going up fishing tomorow night. I am in ashburton so its a bit of a drive to get there so if you could post on here tomorow what the weathers like up there

yellowfin
    Participant

yea that sounds like me i wear the black jacket haha like all the time i go fishing did u have all them cod that you caught from timaru?

yellowfin
    Participant

Yes

yellowfin
    Participant

yo zac the weather in christchurch today is looking pretty good just overcast but should turn out really nice later on not much wind at the moment

yellowfin
    Participant

Ok thats good. I thnink i wont be up there untill round six so hopefully the weathyer stays good

yellowfin
    Participant

gday.

Just a pic of a small greyboy I took recently surfcasting at my fav haunt north of Kaikoura.Hope to have some sevengillers up soon. ;)

yellowfin
    Participant

Heres a small sevengiller takin at the same spot.As you can see this one is bleeding from a gaff shot,I rarely use a gaff

yellowfin
    Participant

A snapper I took surfcasting in the Marlborough sounds not far from picton.Taken

yellowfin
    Participant

Cool Pics

yellowfin
    Participant

Hi Sevengill,

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. Yellowfin

yellowfin
    Participant

Heres the electric ray I caught on 05/02/07 at birdlings flat

yellowfin
    Participant

and a couple of kahawai (I’m the joker on the right and am around 6ft 3) both fish were around 3 kilo

yellowfin
    Participant

Nice pics St_Paul and Sevengill!

Sevengill, do you have much success with snapper in the Queen Charlote Sound? I’ve always had the feeling the Kenepuru / Pelorous (sp?) Sound is better for them. I went up to a place in the Kenepuru Sound around 4th Jan and me and my friends had some nice snapper runs but lost them all!! We were staying in Momorangi Bay near Piction but didn’t bother for snapper there as I didn’t think they were there much if at all, too much people activity perhaps makes my mind think that way?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Cheers
    Aaron Wilkinson

yellowfin
    Participant

Just thought i would tell everyone that there was a thresher shark caught last weekend off the new brighton pier. I dont have a picture of it but it was reasonable size.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members