Birdlings Flat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Birdlingsflat
    Participant

I will try and post on here when the lakes are open..cheers Mate

HIPP
    Participant

Blimy you guys have been busy,lol,

Hard to belive people that like fishing, are capable of leaveing all the rubbish behind, but Ive seen it,posted on it and cleand up some too.

pisses me off,great news about the lake, it like the estury will hopefully be great agin.

Off to Gore bay for a couple of days fishing, never fished there before,I know they used to get rig in nets in the trench in the bay, any tips welcome,

Cheers, Hipp

fishforpot
    Participant

Tip , the MOF watch the place like hawks ….keep your nose SUPER clean ….

sevengiller
    Participant

Please tell of what fish have been caught out at birdlings latley or maybe even some pics? :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

They are called Dog fish and we dont take photos of them! >_<

sevengiller
    Participant

Sorry about it that you obviously cant catch a decent fish

yellowfin
    Participant

Havnt fished there for a while. but i think there will still be bloody doggies around, maybe some kahawai around, Possibly some rig by now though not many, Another month it should be better,

yellowfin
    Participant

yeah i wanna go out but waiting till after RWC really

yellowfin
    Participant

LOL RWC FIRST??? gee whats wrong with ya mate!! gotta get some more salt in the blood!!! ill no doubt be fishing during the final unless south africa is in it!!

Giller
    Participant

got 3 decent sized grey boys last sunday afternoon on cooked prawns .down end of birdlings

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Your right about the Rig Ginga-!!well FISHERMAN24 got a rig the other night I am witness to that..high seas but they braved it..come on Dwayne wheres the piccys?(I only saw the head and guts after they left)..Good start to the season.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

yea pier master got a good one at amberley friday night

yellowfin
    Participant

Sorry Guys about the forum being down. Outside my control and never heard back from Allan when I emailed him about it. But its back up and running so that’s good!

yellowfin
    Participant

sevengiller

fishforpot
    Participant

Cant expect much more from a bottom feeder though

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.