Birdlings Flat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

LOL yea true

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

so sevengiller couldnt phrase a sentence right or spell…..all are welcome here..sevengiller used “cant” instead of “didnt” cannot you see that???

sevengiller
    Participant

Yes thankyou Birdlings flat they just dont understand that i have dyslexia

and i do seem to mix up my words sometimes

fishforpot
    Participant

Dont talk to me about lysdexia …….I scratched “35” instead of “53” on a hit the mark instant kiwi on monday ….for 5 mins I really thought Id won 50 grand ….was busy working out how I could avoid giving the Mrs half , when I thought to double check Id scratched the right numbers …..argh

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

50k thats a lotta fishing trips for you and da Mrs(wink)

fishforpot
    Participant

Speaking of which , I senta txt to 3 different numbers “50/50 chance I’d remembered the right cell phone #” this morning to a slapper Id taken fishing a while back , offering to take her fishing , sleeping in the back of the truck , and fishing the morning before heading home …..wasnt planning on much fishing being done lol …..
    I only got 1 reply …turns out even my 50/50 was wrong , both were to wrong numbers …..but I got a reply from 1 of them , wanted to know who I was , but didnt seem against the idea ….I ignored it ….
    A few hours later some chick called Jen rung me , she wanted to go fishing lmao …she was keen on the idea of sleeping in the back of some random strangers truck ……sheesh , shame she lived somewhere in Central Otago ….lol ….. might head south for a Christmas fish lol

yellowfin
    Participant

LOL LOL so sevengiller has a problem with words fishforpot you have one with numbers hmmmm wonder that the word for that is?

fishforpot
    Participant

I’d call it a bonus , not a problem lol …..the missed 50K was a bit of excitement at the time lol , and Jen , well , she sounds like a real goer lol ……maybe I could pass her number onto Zac lol ……

yellowfin
    Participant

Whats Zac need it for? And ahhh 50 50 would be 2 different numbers boss not 3 Anyways back to the topic at hand i sure hope theres no oil thats going to be caught at birdlings. Should get out those ways sometime iin the next while, just too busy at work and kaikoura, And awaiting Ian to tell us its going off

rdeejay
    Participant

bro was that the same slapper i met? lol

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

slapping slappers aside just had an evening fish down the eerie-als..(lol)1 greyboy returned..how many paddlers to the kilo?just ordered some..that will solve the bait drought..two mast head lights near the horizon..no prizes guessing who they were…

fishforpot
    Participant

Hell no RD , this is another one lol …….

I thought Zac lived down Ashburton way ? ….1 hr headstart I’d probably give it a crack lol

Fishmish
    Participant

Out at baleys a few ks either side at 6am till 11 this morning caught 1 skate three small greyboys n a few doggies in the first couple of hours after daylight then went dead quiet till we left……… Still beats working!!!!!

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

lake is being opened now..still wee dumpers sea should quiet this arvo/eve for a late arvo fish..bit of flotsam around but not enough to be a pain-
    X marks the spot/pylons beach entrance-paddlers for bait=rig heaven :grin:

HIPP
    Participant

Birdlingsflat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.