king fish around christchurch

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Miliwolf
    Participant

Give him a break.
    Mulletman might overstate a few reports (I do not believe this report is exaggerated) but the constant bittering adds nothing to the forum. It has stopped being funny months ago.

Jackfish
    Participant

Ok sam it really sounds like your talking shit now

It sounds like mulletman has made a few mistakes in the past with a few of the stories he has told but surely he doesn’t deserve someone like yourself going out of your way to shoot him down for things he has said even before you were even a member of the forum

Jackfish
    Participant

totally agree miliwolf

yellowfin
    Participant

i wouldnt go out of my way to do anything. and how am i the one talking shit

yellowfin
    Participant

mulletman

Jackfish
    Participant

It says he caught the blue in the grouper hole after trying for kingis, sounds like he may have moved spots. Anyway you are pretty messed up if a small comment like that annoys you so much, or makes you “go jon”.

And you are going out of your way to do this, go see how many posts you have made with regards to this.

mulletman
    Participant

THANK YOU we did move spots thats why i said after TRYING for kingies

yellowfin
    Participant

Sam it does seem like you are trying to bait mulletman, bonito would be my bait of choice
    But seriously don’t continue it, if you dont like what he is saying dont say anything.
    Locked because this thread isnt going anywere.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.