what do we drink while fishing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

Woodstock 8% while still around ice cold

Miliwolf
    Participant

Normally just bring a bottle of tap water from home. When kayaking I would bring a couple. Sometimes a bottle of sports drink to complement it, also take sports drink on long days trout fishing.

If tired would buy a 1.5L of Fanta or raspberry just for a sugar rush. Normally avoid coke because the only time caffeine seems to keep me awake is when I am wanting to get to sleep.

troutfishernz
    Participant

Normally just cola or water.

burkefish
    Participant

often nothing, to addicted to the fishing, always have a bottle of sports drink with me but seem carry it around for days before I drink it- wonder why I have a headaches from lack of fluids.

yellowfin
    Participant

Apart from water :P

shark slayer
    Participant

heiniken!! only when beach fishing tho..and after a few good fish have been landed otherwise things get interesting haha..otherwise water and i am a sucker for pure and rockstar energy drinks..pretty bad for ya tho.

yellowfin
    Participant

Good answer s.s so is getting run over by a bus lol
    When u cmin down for a fish?

shark slayer
    Participant

been really slack on the fishing front..stupid work and general slothlike behaviour..i will head out for an ele or two this weekend to break the drought..then sometime after that should really head down your way to the rangi and meet up for a fish ae?have never fished down that way and always wanted to..after reading a few posts i like your attitude and think we would get on just fine..and of course a few heinekens!!haha

yellowfin
    Participant

Damn straight.
    Plenty of attitude here lol.
    Sweet well im based in Temuka always the pullout sofa double here for when we have toooo many heinys lol.

shark slayer
    Participant

all good man.

yellowfin
    Participant

Coke, I don’t believe in drinking alcohol while fishing , safety reasons of course

shark slayer
    Participant

its common sense stuff alot of fishing situations its a no go..while surfcasting on a nice day or moki fishing its all good..you certainly dont want to go getting falll down drunk just a few.especialy if you are releasing schoolys those fuckers are quick as a snake and have a nice set of chompers..my mate put his finger in a baby topes mouth a week or two ago and just as i said dont fuckin put your finger in there dude..CHOMP!left him with a few nice slashes..bloody newbies haha.

yellowfin
    Participant

Haha! Grabbem behind the head! Come on ss come for a fish tides are right this w.e
    Accom sorted chur

oompalompa
    Participant

If im beach fishing I like a couple of lion browns. Just two if im driving. Maybe a couple more if im not driving. I like to have mycooker t make a cuppa for a chilly day

yellowfin
    Participant

Seems very much shark_slayer that rig slasher wants you to go for a fish lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.