site update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

Nice update on the forum there allan now hopefully we will not getas many bots and have as many problems with it going down etc.

HookLineSinker
    Participant

Good to see the nice update to the board was wondering though where have the photos gone or how can they be viewed now?

yellowfin
    Participant

The photographs are coming soon. I’m in serious head scratching mode at present studing up on how it all works! It might take a day or two to get everything set up.
    Best wishes
    Yellowfin :)

Sevengillz
    Participant

Yeah forum lookin good 8)
    Was just thinkin it would be cool to be able to view all the pics posted in one thread/album.Alot of pics are buried under heaps of old posts now and prob arent seen all too often.I realise we have a picture album but that more or less turned into another advice thread kinda thing.I must admit ive posted pics all over the show too.Just a thought,no biggie.
    Good stuff on the update Yellowfin :wink:

yellowfin
    Participant

That is an excellent idea. Working on that now. We would need a link perhaps or caption for each picture.

Sevengillz
    Participant

Yeah I was thinkin that.Captions are ideal.Maybe the members that posted the pics could edit captions/add links for them kinda thing? Also a limit to the amount of posts in that particular thread/album that dont have pics/attachments? Who knows haha I know nothing about this kinda thing but im sure its gonna be sweet as once its finished. :smile:

HookLineSinker
    Participant

Cheers yelowfin you put in a lot of work for others to have a way to communicate ideas expeiences and learn and its all good great work i think alot of learning has been gained and enjoyment of showing others where and how fish are caught is great too and its south island based! thata even better.

yellowfin
    Participant

Here is a link to some of the old forum pics. There are heaps more to go. Thought it might make more sense to categorize them a bit. This one is some of the sharks. I’ve numbered each one so it is easier to work out the captions. Perhaps link to the original post? https://fishingmag.co.nz/old-forum-pics.htm
    Yellowfin

Sevengillz
    Participant

:P Yeah that is awesome! looks good good stuff Yellowfin! :wink:

yellowfin
    Participant

I appreciate your comments guys. Please email or pm with a caption for the pics, if you wish, quoting the picture number. I think we should at least say where the fish were caught. I’ll try to get the rest up over the next few days. Yellowfin :)

yellowfin
    Participant

More forum pictures here: https://fishingmag.co.nz/old-forum-pics-page-2.htm.

yellowfin
    Participant

Is it possible to get the posting times changed to NZ time?

yellowfin
    Participant

I think you have to set the time in you own user control panel.
    Best wishes

yellowfin
    Participant

yea you do i found thatout the other day

yellowfin
    Participant

Dont forget to change you times guys with daylight savings that way u know when the new posts have been etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.