Reel Servicing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miliwolf
    Participant

I would like to get a few of my reels serviced because kayak fishing is not kind on them, but I have no idea who would do a good job. Any suggestion on who to send them to for servicing?

yellowfin
    Participant

What reels are you talking about?
    Most of them are fairly easy to do just have a good clean well lit workspace and take a heap of digi photos as you take it apart.
    I do all of mine sl20/30/50h senators emcasts abus etc

Miliwolf
    Participant

I have a couple of expensive reels which I do not really trust myself with. I have tried it in the past and would prefer spending my time doing more enjoyable activities like fishing.

My reels include Shimano Baitunner, Shimano Biomaster (Stradic) and a Daiwa Certate.

yellowfin
    Participant

Have rebuilt a few shimanos for other guys they are qiute simple inside ( sign of good engineering to me )
    Most of the reel service guys seem to be based in aucks ….

St_Paul
    Participant

mili have you been into hendersons on grove rd? they may be able to help or suggest someone local

Miliwolf
    Participant

Visit Henderson every couple of weeks, especially during the Summer. Great little store with quite a good range. I buy a bit of terminal tackle and odd random items from them. They also have a fairly good selection of rods but a bit on the pricey size. Was thinking of asking the local stores on who to use for reel servicing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.