Tides

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

Is fishing at low tide worth the effort, can i still catch fish at low tide? was hoping to go down to birdlings flat

yellowfin
    Participant

yes. perhaps not as good as nearer to high tide during early morning or night but yes . some areas tides dont mean jacks*&t but you wouldnt have as much luck at low tide

St_Paul
    Participant

I always say you’ll never catch nothin sittin on the couch! get out there at any tide and you may still catch something good. I have found the bite times given by the Wtides software to be fairly accurate and they are all over the place depending on tide, moon etc.
    Go to Wtides.com to download the free version.

HookLineSinker
    Participant

If the beach is steeply sloped and there is still some good water cover at low tide ul find if you target the bite times near low tide especially in the evening going onto dark the catches will be suprising some of my biggest cathes have been over the low tide here in marlborough.

yellowfin
    Participant

wats up with this micky guy

yellowfin
    Participant

There’s been all sorts of wierd spammy stuff lately.
    Maybe I should start posting more, but haven’t been fishing in over a month.

yellowfin
    Participant

yea neither hoping to go tonight. just got back from europe and saw too much spamming again damn it

yellowfin
    Participant

Havent been out fishing lately stupid weather!! would have been posting on here more but due to all the spamming and that no one(mods admin etc) seems to be bothered to clean it up. I dont think I will be posting much more if it carries on…. Ive pm’d the admin but nothing has changed :(

But on topic the new tides book is out! Been pouring over that to see when there are good tides on weekends in kaikoura! :)

yellowfin
    Participant

I’m going to Kaikoura soon too, just waiting for a Sunday/Monday when the seas aren’t going to be too rough, looks far too rough this weekend.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.