Dont put me into the postponment equation, as I have to travel to ChCh anyway. Will have my Laptop with me and T Stick so I can check progress after I leave Westport
on Wednesday afternoon. And if the sea beats us, will probably head out to Birdlings on Friday anyway to check out the gallery and meet up with ya Ian, and likely stay the night in the camper. And maybe share an ale or two. Wine and oranage juice in my case, with ice of course.