Fishingmag.co.nz Trout & Salmon Newsletter Sample Copy
Fishingmag.co.nz Trout & Salmon Newsletter Friday 26 June 2015
First of all my apologies for taking so long getting back to you. The conversion to our new-look fishingmag website was an enormous job and took much longer than expected. The change was necessary as nowadays over 50% of anglers view our site on their cell-phones and tablets.
All of the 18,000 forum posts have been transferred along with the pictures. You can now upload photographs and make forum posts, directly from your computer, Apple, or Android device. All forum
Existing forum members click “login” at the top left of any page, then click “Lost your password?” to create a new one. If you would like to join our forum for the first time click on “Register.”
Free Sea-Run Trout Fishing Ebook Download
For a very limited time until midnight on Sunday all subscribers can download a free copy of our Sea-Run Trout Fishing ebook which normally sells for $20.00 This offer is absolutely free and exclusive to Fishingmag.co.nz subscribers only.
To grab your copy:
1. Click this link: xxxxxxxxxxx (special free copy available to subscribers only – offer now closed).
2. When you get to the page enter this password to open the page: xxxxxxxxx
3. Scroll down the page and click on the “Add to Cart” button.
4. Click on orange checkout button.
5. Enter your name and email or the Free Checkout button won’t work.
6. Click on the “Complete Free Checkout” button.
7. On the next page click on the orange text “Click here” to download The Complete Guide to Sea-Run Trout Fishing and your download will begin. You will also get an email with a download link but you won’t need it.
Latest Fishingmag.co.nz articles include:
Many pages have been added to and extended with new pictures and maps. For example this page about fishing in the Waimakariri River now has three picture galleries including some 78
This is a new feature on Fishingmag. See the tab top left of the homepage. You must be a site member to upload photos. To become a member see instructions above as for the forum. If you cannot see the uploader it is because you are not logged in. Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg. Members can upload as many photos as they wish. Photos may not appear for an hour or so as they need to be approved. If you catch a salmon at the river, for example, you can upload a picture with your phone or tablet straight away using our Photo Uploader, or if you wish, add the picture on our forum (where it will appear instantly).
We have heaps of great new fishing info and videos on the way. If there is something you would like to see on Fishingmag or something I can help you with please send me an email – or use the form under the about-us tab at the top of every page.
Your next newsletter will be in two weeks time on Friday 10 July.
Until then, best wishes and tight lines,
Allan Burgess – editor