Youvella Soft baits

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rdeejay
    Participant

Anybody had any experience with these? warehouse have a huge sale on at the mo and the old man decided he’d grab me some softy crabs for 5 bucks a pack even though i asked for berkley gulp!!! but hey wont know until i try.

Miliwolf
    Participant

I have tried their lures and they do have a nice action, never caught a Snapper on them but I do not catch many Snapper. I have purchased a pack of their crabs but have not given them a try. When I noticed the warehouse sale I did purchase 10 or so packs of them.

I am a big fan of the Gulp Crab so would see how the Youvella ones go one day. Might even take them to titirangi with me over easter.

rdeejay
    Participant

Ah well i’ll let ya know how i get on with them after the weekend. Berkley seems to be the mainstay as far as soft baits are concerned but ill give the youvella softy crabs a blast and see how i get on.

Miliwolf
    Participant

What are you targeting?, with what method?

I typically drag my Gulp Crabs behind my kayak with a slow drift, or cast it out and slowly retrive the drag across the bottom. Target is Snapper and I have caught a few :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.