What the HELL at the pier

• This topic has 26 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by 151.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

Yeah that’s old crazy dave. Fishing during the day isn’t that bad, and over summer there can be more people there at night time. As for urinating off the Pier, I wait till there’s definitely no one around. Only reason I wont go down to the toilets is I don’t like leaving all my gear there unless I have someone to watch it.

Yakkaman
    Participant

At the end of the day all of us meet up there at sometime or another,I enjoy saying giday and wats bein caught, yes there are people stepping out of line and a bit of education in a constructive manner goes along way.

There are alot of cultures up there and most are obliging, but what I do not accept is ignorance, abuse and volgarity from a couple of individuals that we all know of.

[b:3n1avo71]Time they were told to pull there heads in!!![/b:3n1avo71]

fishforpot
    Participant

What I find ironic , is the “Pier liason committee chairperson” who is sooooo against crabs being taken off the pier , just happens to make a living catching crabs off the same beach ……..

tracknz
    Participant

Ironic is someone hiding behind a non deplume on a public message board taking cheap shots at someone over an issue without knowing what the hell they are talking about.

rdeejay
    Participant

Somehow i think the issue would be with quota and what people are taking from the pier as far as crab catches go and if that is also the case with the liason person whom i don’t know from a bar of soap so can only speculate, i’m sure they would have a commercial license or the like.
    Do try to keep the discussions civil or i’ll have to delete the posts.

PierMaster
    Participant

fishforpot = graham? lol

fishforpot
    Participant

Moronic rhymes with Ironic ….and the term would probably be an apt decription of someone who slags off someone for stating facts , and claiming said fact stater knows no facts…

Some more facts , this “chairperson” hasnt even been out fishing for crabs this season , and may only go out to catch a few for bait

He is also thinking of selling off the crab fishing venture , maybe the gooks on the pier have decimated the crab population …….pfffft like that would ever happen

A few side ventures , and a few odd jobs here and there , living next to the beach , lucky bugger … hopefully the spare time will be usefully spent working on his shortgame , which has been giving him some trouble of late …….

But then again , what would I know …..I dont know any facts haha

tracknz
    Participant

fishforpot

fishforpot
    Participant

Sunbathing naked in the dunes you say , hmmmmmmm that would explain his hell tan ….I must question how youd know that tho
    Wonder if there are other “meetings” you are attending ………might explain the nerve I hit lol

Lighten up you knob , you take things way too seriously ….and for the record Tim is bloody good at golf ….top 10% of handicapped golfers in the country should he rejoin a club…

tracknz
    Participant

Well its like this you peckerhead, I will lighten up when uneducated idiots like you stop making uneducated comments. Untill that happens I will continue to call you out for what you are.

yellowfin
    Participant

Enough said in this thread, fishforpot and tracknz no need for this to end up on this forum if you have a problem with a post message a mod or the user.

rdeejay
    Participant

Thanks Shark_Tale i was going to say something and then lock the topic but you beat me to it.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.