Staying Sane

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

Have many of you gone insane yet? hurry up summer, What have we all been doing to keep ourselves amused? the forum seems to be a tad dead. time to spark it up a tad, In saying this Many are on facebook,

Miliwolf
    Participant

Purchased a Olympus OM-D EM-5 camera, been taking photos :)

yellowfin
    Participant

but you also have been fishing…. lol

Miliwolf
    Participant

ya, I finished fishing at 2:30, then took photos until 3:30

But I stuffed up my white balance, so the colours are all crazy. Luckily I shot the images in RAW so I can change the white balance in post processing.

yellowfin
    Participant

sounds too advanced for me

yellowfin
    Participant

i made a new crab catcher today, and bought a car , with some fishing in mind,

troutfishernz
    Participant

Hasnt been any decent fishing for some time around here, Last summer was shocking around Timaru with plagues of Dogfish and small schoolies :x
    Must have gone out 12-14 times with no sign of any Elephant fish or Rig. Hopefully next summer is better.

Heading down to Dunedin in a couple of weeks, Might try for some Moki off the rocks.

yellowfin
    Participant

this summer was a rather good summer for rig and eles, well for me at least. bout october ill start targeting them again , will go to kaiks again next weekend no doubt

Miliwolf
    Participant

Was a average Summer for Snapper. Only four over 10lb. Two in October, Two in April. Only pannies the rest of the time.

From memory Rig fishing was good, did not have many if any blank trips during the summer.

yellowfin
    Participant

Well fiery, I have been keeping sane by buying a house at Rarangi beach in Edgewater estate and selling the farmlet.The rest of the time was spent tracking all of Miliwolfs movements in his surf by way of a gps tracking device hidden under his truck chassis.So when I move up in approx six weeks I will know where all his secret squirrel fishing spots are .Thanks Mili for sharing.The new house is approx 300meters from the beach so I should be able to wet a line every day if it takes my fancy.Cant wait.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.