Spammers revisit!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Fishy Bishy
    Participant

So we wake up to see that the garbled alpha-numeric name of the new member, which resembled nothing and made no sense at all…. was “actually” a cleverly disguised spammer! :eek:

What a shock!

And it all went totally unnoticed, as usual. :roll:

Allan, when and if you ever read this, go into your admin settings and change the captcha scramble at registration and this may assist in improving the integrity of the forum. :wink:

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

Ooooh bugger! :eek:
    Looks like another one has registered too….. unless they intro themselves as a real fisher that is, who would know?? :roll:
    How can we qualify those who are spammers and the new ones who show no identity on their location or any fresh post or whatever. :???:
    All are spammers until proven otherwise in my book and so easily policed at admin…… admin? whats that again? :P
    Hey Allan! Wake up! We miss you! :razz:

yellowfin
    Participant

In Allans defence he has been coming on abit more reqular,
    But also one Moderator who was doing a decent has now left the country and has not been on here for ages nor do i think he will be, Partly due to his lack of fishing and also due the facebook page being faster and seems to be more used now, although its a suprise we have not invited Allan to join that?

smells like fish
    Participant

im a new boy to the forums,not a spammer.
    I fish the south coast,based in Invercargill.(no fishing with 7mswells in foveaux st at present)

Duckman
    Participant

if alan has a facebook account i would be very happy to send him a request to join, but then he has this site so would doubt if he would be interested

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

He’d never be there……. :razz:

yellowfin
    Participant

Allan does have facebook Donald, How often he uses if im not sure? possibly just as often as the moon is blue

yellowfin
    Participant

GRRRR everytime i come on now theres Fresh Spam, and i dont mean of the tinned kind

yellowfin
    Participant

So where is the span right now then?

yellowfin
    Participant

salmon forum two lots

yellowfin
    Participant

Thanks for that.

yellowfin
    Participant

i usuallty report it when i see it or someone does so that should give you an idea,

yellowfin
    Participant

Suprise Suprise

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.