September 2014 Queenstown Visit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

:grin: Hi all, Prossypete here from North Queensland AU.

I live in Proserpine Nth. Queensland. Just 20mins inland from the Whitsunday Islands, and i am planning a family holiday to Queenstown New Zealand from 20 September 2014 till 1 October 2014.

I am looking for someone to take me on a couple of fishing trips around the Queenstown area.

i have been doing a lot of research looking at charters and am having quite a lot of trouble finding fishing trips that are out of the freshwater system.

I am willing to pay my way, and work to catch also.

I’d love to get onto a crayfish boat if possible, but almost anything would do.

I’ll have a hire car available everyday of my trip, and can travel to where i need to go.

i am 52 years old, and would like my 15 year old son to come along also.

please please please, let me know if you can help me out, or if you have any contacts that could be helpful.

I have two boats myself, a 4m open tender for river fishing (mud crabbing, Barramundi, etc) and also a 5m half cabin that we use to go out to the islands around the Whitsundays.

i would be more than happy to return the favor, or even take almost anyone out with me, should you be visiting my neck of the woods.

hope to hear some positive feedback.

thanks for reading this post.

Peter (Prossypete)

Proserpine, North Queensland.

0401 565 065

peterdiam@hotmail.com

troutfishernz
    Participant

Well Queenstown is pretty far away from the sea so its mostly freshwater fishing around there and unfortunately most waters will be closed season at that time of year. if you really want saltwater fishing you could do a day trip to bluff which is about 230km from Queenstown and go out on Charter there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

troutfishernz

smokin’ joe
    Participant

i am sure there are dive/fish hunt charters running out of Milford Sound…………… if not there could be spots to flick a line in.

Moeraki is not a bad day out, but has been raped since Marlborough Sounds had the slot rule introduced on blue cod.

Anonymous
    Inactive

smokin’ joe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.