Selling fish

Posted By Duckman On With 0 Comments

This topic contains 36 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Duckman 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

yellowfin
    Participant

Say hello more likely to windup with some ricin darted into your legs boss

Duckman
    Participant

Being on a benefit doesn’t give you the right to rip ppl off rig_slasher, whither you have kids or not, jail might be a way to set an example to others it’s not worth it. seems that if you can fish you can work

yellowfin
    Participant

Oh fuckman… Where to begin? Who was i ripping off? Who did i steal from? Who didnt like my salmon? Who got sick?
    NOONE the fish belongs to everyone salmon in the canals arent put there by fish n game or the MPI or MAF … so why the fuck and who the fuck did i steal from or rip off?
    You pansy twitt

Duckman
    Participant

1, you are on a benefit tax payers money-so your ripping off the working ppl, 2, any fish swimming freely in fresh water is the responsibility of f&g, why do you think ppl fishing there need a licence because f&g monitor it, maybe you need to read the fishing rules again

aretheyrunningyet
    Participant

Thanks for the PM rig slasher. I had no idea your childhood was so tough. I’m sure if you can come to forgive the priest for the things he used to do to you then you will be a to move on and begin your recovery. Good luck out there mate.

yellowfin
    Participant

catholicism more like your background … Oh duckman you really are a beach bum arent you maybe you should leave freshwater regs up to f n g and ?
    Good old fish and game … Great bunch of guys good committee but at the end of it i havent done anyone anyharm or depleted any fish stocks you xxxxing dumbarse.
    Somebody pull this pullthrough back through… Ignorant noitall xxxx

aretheyrunningyet
    Participant

This is the best thread ever !

yellowfin
    Participant

Also the salmon dont swim freely…. Theres no food for 20,ooo salmon in that canal…
    They bunch up fighting for first in first serve… Its private property private road and use at our own risk … Will fish and game pay for our funeral ? No will acc no… Will our insurance? No…
    So why should privately owned salmon in a privately owned canal on privately own premises enter at own risk policy …
    What makes that an aclimatized sports fish jackass?
    If anything we are catching them to stop them from starving to death slowly and painfully … But fish and game arent up there chucking them pilchards and pellets are they DUCKMAN…IM DONE WITH THIS POST AND THINK WHAT YOU WANT ANY PROBLEMS WITH ME OR MY BIZZO CALL BY ANYTIME DROP ME A LINE

Duckman
    Participant

you are such a xxx tard, yeah you haven’t done anything wrong ae, just made what you say was 1500 bucks selling fish to take ya kids fishing, fuk that’s a lot of fishing trips lol and not declaring with winz, ha ha dickhead aren’t yiou

yellowfin
    Participant

What a tool over a year whats 1500 buks ? You pre ejaculate mess on the floor… Im allowed to earn 100buks a week… Before it affects my invalids benefit you absolute twit. Anyway you enjoy your post guys and see you on the river

aretheyrunningyet
    Participant

IRD will want their slice of the pie too. What tax rate are bludgers usually on ?

Duckman
    Participant

xxuk off it was between august and november, whats that 4 xuking months you really are retarded ae

troutfishernz
    Participant

rig_slasher

Participant

mat
    Participant

DON you’re a LIER you came into my place of work and sold salmon to my work mates! none of them are your family or friends !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members