- 28/07/2014 at 5:39 am #7410DuckmanParticipant
This scumbag needs his car and gear confiscated and then jailed to prevent others from selling their catch28/07/2014 at 8:18 am #25094troutfishernzParticipant
Pretty sure this is a member who used to post on this site.28/07/2014 at 8:36 am #25095
Sadly it is a member ,28/07/2014 at 8:57 am #25096
troutfishernz28/07/2014 at 9:07 pm #25098
Old rig slasher huh29/07/2014 at 6:14 am #25103
Yup sure was me but hey at the end of it they arent an acclimatized fish they are a waste and fish n game have nothing to do with it , any of you c@#%s have anything to say say it to my facer personally.
I did what i did to take my kids fishing not as a means of supporting myself, im low income and fairly handicapped, not really an excuse but hey duckman dont go talking about jail… You cant go to jail for a breach of the fishing act 1996.
Heaps of other people i no sell their fish from the canals ,
And hey ya no what i never over fished i never took undersized fish and fuck off at the end of the day il do what i want.29/07/2014 at 6:17 am #25104
Off to the canals tomorrow chur29/07/2014 at 6:53 am #25105
I reckon you should name your other mates who are selling fish rig slasher.29/07/2014 at 7:19 am #25106
Oh they arent my mates nor would i ever do that…why? Boohoo a cripple sells some fish to his famipy and friends the money was used to take my kids fishing . And i bear the brunt of it ahwell next time i go to court 18-20 times so far hopefully you get to see that on the news too id doubt it tho…29/07/2014 at 7:26 am #25107
So does that mean we can drag a net through the canals if fish & game have nothing to do with it? Pretty keen to get my numbers up… think some Asians did that a few seasons ago…29/07/2014 at 7:38 am #25108
rig_slasher29/07/2014 at 7:40 am #25109
I cant work , i cant sell fish, cant sell drugs , cant wipe my own arse with out some stupid no-all prick having somthing to say…
Jeez its like i raped a freshwater hatchery and ate 100000 salmon smolt or fucked a seal or somthing…
Jeez at the end of the day mr mark currie the sports fishing resource is there for all… Well im all and i dont see any sports fish in the canals except trout.
Fish and game raised them released them … What do they do about people treating salmon like sharkslayers rivermouth “dickheads” and kicking their salmon back in? Lol give me a break if you saw how people treat their fish etc etc …
But anyways lesson learnt 1. Dont text message ur mates or family members when selling fish
2. JP From kaikoura is a fuckin nark.
3. Cripples with more injuries than should be humanly possible arent allowed to support their one love of fishing by using a completely over abused fishery that will never ever ever die as long as the salmon farms are dumping them… Cant do that either.
4. Ive been on 250buks a week and have lived pretty hard since i got steel barred in the head by a french soldier in 2005 died twice put in a coma for two weeks had to learn how to talk and walk again struggled with life since then and havent really been able to form solid relationships with people coz im honestly fucked in the head.
Ive lived on the streets ive live in the bush ive lost my family members ive lost friends and wives and kids.
5. If you really think im at all worried or bothered by A. The media attention B. Fish and game c. You guys crying and whinin like ur dying of somthing. You are all so wrong and as the old saying goes …. No Donnie before you judge him.29/07/2014 at 7:42 am #25110
And aretheyrunningyet would you like to catchup for a chat about it personally or sit behind a keyboard and talk shit?29/07/2014 at 7:44 am #25111
Its just somthing people have got to understand take as many as you want drag net the fuck out of it people do anyway… But it will never die untill theres no water or no salmon farms… Its JUST THAT SIMPLE…29/07/2014 at 7:54 am #25112
No Donnie before you judge him ! Best line ever !
And threats don’t worry me mate. My photos on here if you want to know who I am, feel free to come and say hello if you see me at the canals or river.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.