salmon season 2012-13

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    Participant

around 8 caught down mouth this morning…

burkefish
    Participant

13 fish at macintoshs to 3.30pm, 4 rocks, 2 boats and 7 point. heard they got some at the mouth and the banana hole. feel sorry for one angler takes his wife fishing, she has caught 4 fish him none. uses every thing she does still no result and he carries the fish out.

aretheyrunningyet
    Participant

burkefish

kaituna ian
    Participant

burkefish

yellowfin
    Participant

Nice to meet a few of you today, I think a sorry is in order, but in my defence its nice to be involved in the action for once.

thanks for the memories, and your secrets safe with me. ;)

burkefish
    Participant

never apologise for catching a limit of salmon doesn’t happen that often. great to meet you glad you had a good day and trip.

aretheyrunningyet
    Participant

Well done Jezza ! A limit bag is still on my bucket list and I sure as hell won’t be apologizing to anyone if it happens.

Stufish
    Participant

First trip there and a bag limit !!! well done Jezza no doubt you will make it a regular visit. BTW not many caught at mouth Wednesday morning and alot more fishers. Tight lines everyone

yellowfin
    Participant

9 taken at the mouth this morning, 3 sth side amongst 6 anglers and the rest nth side!

yellowfin
    Participant

15.5lber from today

yellowfin
    Participant

Nice one Kev,

Heres my limit bag from yesterday.

12 and 13 pound

yellowfin
    Participant

Lovely fish mate

burkefish
    Participant

11 at macintoshes to 3.30pm. 1 rocks, 5 boats and 5 point. river had colour in it almost marginal at low tide. i believe they are diverting the river at the pylons, must be doing some work on them. river alot clearer on in coming tide.

Participant

Nice fish guys … Hows that water colour down the mouth kev ? well done on your fish m8 ..

yellowfin
    Participant

Jezza

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 668 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.