Salmon Season -2011/2012

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 430 total)
  • Author
    burkefish
    Participant

mak should be fishable tomorrow, 83cm at otarama early this morning. hope so start 5 weeks holiday to chase them 7.ooam last night shift. hope there are no interuptions this year. been 3 years since i have been able to fis the whole 5 weeks. still can’t complain be the last paid holiday i have, retiring in july then me time is my own!!!!!!!

yellowfin
    Participant

I hope you get a few burkefish. enjoy your fishing.

baitman
    Participant

Anyone know the result of the rakaia salmon comp held over the weekend?
    I know friday was buggered.

yellowfin
    Participant

All three days no fishing….was a joke.

baitman
    Participant

Thanks
    seem to happen all to often 1 month prior to the equinox (23 march). maybe shifting 2 weeks either way might work better for them.
    I’m looking forward to the fish coming in with this fresh rivers already clearing.Have a crack tomorrow I reckon

burkefish
    Participant

mak 84 cm – 24 hour low. be good tide this afternoon. 2or 3 sleep after nightshift and i will be rearing to go.

burkefish
    Participant

rakaia looks like it bmight be at the 150 mark. ecan not fully functioning this morning, graphs up to date flows still yesterdays.

yellowfin
    Participant

I got a small one (12 pounds) at Waimak mouth early this morning, just after sunrise. There was hardly anyone there which made a nice change after last week! Water was milky but not too bad, still quite a lot of branches and stuff coming down though. I was told one was caught at Macintoshes but I didn’t see it
    I reckon it could be good this arvo/evening but I’ve gotta work :(

HIPP
    Participant

Was just alittle milky last night at the Gorge but arguably fishable, may a look after work:)

burkefish
    Participant

5 caught at macintoshs until the tide turned, 1 good fish lost.

HIPP
    Participant

My Folks fished the Waimak Gorge last night, nothing doing

brumoo
    Participant

Hi All any one know what happend to to all the pics that where on with all the salmon that where posted by whitebaitpro

troutfishernz
    Participant

brumoo

yellowfin
    Participant

Yeah, those pics were pretty dodgy, so much for bag limits. I guess the mods deleted them as they didn’t look good. I had a look in my browser cache and found some of the article text but not the images.

yellowfin
    Participant

cjwxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.