Salmon Season – 2010/2011

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 407 total)
  • Author
    HIPP
    Participant

Nice fish good job kevo

Participant

Nice one kevo, have to admitt i left the mouth yesterday kicking myself for not picking 1 up lol but scored a nice 1 today

16half pound waimak salmon
    http://img717.imageshack.us/i/rimg0625.jpg/

yellowfin
    Participant

hi guys iv been in my fav spot the point of the mak and poi for the week first day nothing tuesday got one 6 and half lber and droped a nice fish wednesday droped another thursday faul hooked a 18 lber but had to put it back of cause and today a nice 13 and half lber .

lots caught today at mackies over 20 all day on the push a lot came through but all went straight up river with in 30 mins they were gone ..

yellowfin
    Participant

Nice fish justfishing,they are very deep in the belly this year which is great to see..might paddle to the south side today just to escape the crowds!!

yellowfin
    Participant

Well done Tom, Macs seems to produce more fish than the mouth this season??

yellowfin
    Participant

thanks yh it seems to be theres been 10plus a day down there with alot going through yesterday over 20 caught all up and few lost

yellowfin
    Participant

had a look at makies after work it was no good tide was wierd big serges all the time didnt see any caught heaps of people though so tried up river in a nice hole saw 2 porpose no luck though

yellowfin
    Participant

that would have been the tsunami tom

yellowfin
    Participant

oh really i got told there was ment to be one but didnt take any notice
    does anyone no if anything taken at banana hole today or last night

Participant

Yeh kevo i think thats because the fish are hanging around longer at mackys than at the mouth this year….

mackys today…..
    1 from boats…Two fish caught on rocks…. Two fish south side kaiapoi mouth..It’s a top spot this year with deep gut in close to bank,fish are now being taken everyday from this spot

yellowfin
    Participant

yh it has been good on the point but its a long walk down there because u cant drive right up to the moari dam so it adds on a k or so

Participant

Yes true its abit of a walk but hey its got to be good for you lol ….

Went down mackys this morning for a quick flick 9 fish caught of the rocks so far today …..

yellowfin
    Participant

yh but its all worth it when u get a salmon bu5 takes twice as long walking home

9 so far is priti good were any takenn on the point

Participant

yep fish caught south side kaiapoi again…..

10lb waimak salmon caught today…

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/photo27ki.jpg/

yellowfin
    Participant

where many people fishing the point today just fishing

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 407 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.