Re: 2008 latest nike jordan af1 dunk adidas bape puma gucci shoe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sevengillz
    Participant

NO I did NOT start this gay subject :evil: F****** Spammers :roll:

yellowfin
    Participant

yea i could go for sume water proof gucci waders as well for in the surf maybe some D&G polarised glasses too would work a treatto sport those fish easier hell might as well get some prada shirts to use as rags for washing my hands as well and handling fish

Miliwolf
    Participant

Just contacted Yellowfin, hopefully he reads the ’emails’ and would have time to delete the spammers accounts and their posts. Of course they would just be replaced by news ones sooner or later.

Sevengillz
    Participant

yeah mate cant beat those prada rags.they last way longer than those ccc and adidas ones.Even those Christian Dior rags only last a couple of outings. :roll:

yellowfin
    Participant

oh yea sweet as seven let me know when ya 2009 range of gucci waders comes in. also wouldnt mind a louis bait bag if poss?

Sevengillz
    Participant

you are in luck friend.I just ordered a whole lot more and theres a deal going this time as well…buy a louis vetton bait bag or a pair of Armani wet weathers and get a free pair of D&G polarised glasses OR a pair of Nike Air Jordan gumboots….. :lol:

yellowfin
    Participant

yea i seenthose gummys not my type really i could go for the glasses as well…how are you finding ya prada rags? i used all mine so chuck a few of them intothe bundle too

Sevengillz
    Participant

lol the prada rags are sittin in the cupboard lookin pretty…the mrs will have me if I get them dirty :lol:
    :roll: Man this whole thread needs deleting lol

Miliwolf
    Participant

prada rugs gucci waders, :roll:

What you guys really need is WOW gold and Kungfu fighting…. Havent you read all of the positive messages about these products. That is what all of the pros do.

yellowfin
    Participant

yea thats what i also use my prada rags for wipin off the sweat and blood from my forehead while doung my kungfu fighting with my WOW gold belt while i bump up this thread abit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.