Photo’s from the mountains

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miliwolf
    Participant

Over the years I have taken quite a few photo’s while fishing in the high country, and most of them I have never uploaded. So when I feel like it I might put a few into this thread. Everyone else also feel free to contribute.

“>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This was taking last weekend, a extra busy day in the mountains. Most, of these cars (excluding the horses I think) were up there angling. Everyone making the most of the great weather before the road gets closed at the end of Easter.

Miliwolf
    Participant

The hut up one of the best big trout rivers in the country. Anyone with sharp eyes might be able to make out where it is.

Miliwolf
    Participant

Here is a photo of a $10 note duck in a cave. Only seen them a handful of times, this photo was difficult to take thanks to a moving distance subject in low light conditions. This photo is just acceptable but better then most. A bit later it jumped up onto a moss covered rock, would have been a great photo but motion blur ruined them all, wished I had used a faster shutter speed.

Miliwolf
    Participant

The power station at the branch, quite a strong flow leaving the station.

<a href="“>
    Branch Power Station by xmilitarisx, on Flickr

Miliwolf
    Participant

“>
    P6210008_Cropped by xmilitarisx, on Flickr

Anonymous
    Inactive

Those are some really great photos. I enjoyed looking at them. Specially the mountains look spectacular. I think that you should keep posting your photos from the trip. They are very good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.