Otago Fishing Charter?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone knew of any reasonably priced fishing charter, preferably a deep sea one near Dunedin or within a 100 mile radius or so. One that would allow an individual to go. A close friend of mine is studying abroad from America in Dunedin at the University of Otago. Recently, his family informed him that his stepfather’s medical condition is worsening, but not to the point that he needs to come home. His mother asked me to look for a fishing charter for him to partake in to help ease his mind since he’s all alone and quickly becoming very homesick since he cannot spend any time with his stepfather. All expenses would be paid by the family. He is an avid fisherman (and duck hunter for that matter) and this would be a dream come true for him. Hunting and fishing in New Zealand is all he’s talked about since deciding to spend a semester in Dunedin. I believe the university goes on break the week following Easter so if by chance, there is a charter that would be available during this time, I would appreciate any information you could give me about it in terms of itinerary and costs. If anyone knows of hunting opportunities as well, that would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much for your help. It means a lot!

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

Ocean Harvest Charters out of Palmerston, Nth Otago, Martin Finnie, Ph 03 4394818 or 027 2233707
    He is the only contact I have to assist you and he does Seaweed Harvesting and Charters for Blue Cod, Groper etc.
    Hope you can get a hold of him, I haven’t spoken to him for a while so say Hi to him for me if you can get a hold of a charter with him, Lyndsey at HotShotz. Cheers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.