opening 2011

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

hey ladies and gents all the best for this up coming season starting tomorrow for some and a little later for others hope the season a cracker and good luck :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

went out for opening wasnt to flash nine to the bank lost 6 small hatch early morning small fish biggest was only 3lb good to get out bring on the new season :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

sounds like a pretty good opening day to me Tom! I only had a couple of hours spare so spent it spooking the few trout i saw :lol: not quite got the hang of fishing the small streams yet.

feel free to send me some tips :D good luck for the rest of the season

yellowfin
    Participant

good as gold will do
    i must say i did alot of practice casting previous days before i went out :lol:

yellowfin
    Participant

Some of the fish I caught during my first outing of the new season..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99HThkGu … detailpage

yellowfin
    Participant

Another great vid Kev, well done on some cracking fish!

yellowfin
    Participant

Cheers mate :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

Who’s heading up to the lakes for opening this weekend? I’m probably going to hit Georgina if the weather permits, even though the lake has too many small fish. It’s a 25yr tradition and one I’m loath to break!! :?

yellowfin
    Participant

work all weekend then im of to omarama for 8 days if the river i want to fish clears :grin:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.