Night Lights

Posted By Miliwolf On With 0 Comments

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Miliwolf 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Miliwolf
    Participant

When going fishing at night, what lighting methods do you prefer to use and why?

For my planned night missions this year I plan to take along a Electric weatherproof Lantern and a headlamp. But most of the time I would like to relay on my own night vision. Also a couple of lights to put on my surfcasters.

yellowfin
    Participant

use a headlamp and rod tip light bite indicators avaliable from rebel soport and tackle tactics i showed aaron them last time i was with him

yellowfin
    Participant

I don’t have a headlamp thing yet, but I might look at getting one sometime soon. I just use a good torch and rod tip lights. For rodtip glowstick things its only a few dollars but they only last for one night and the rod tip lights are about $20.

Sevengillz
    Participant

Yeah that reflective tape is the one,no more losing the rod holder in the dark!:P

St_Paul
    Participant

I take an LED headlamp, waterproof spotlight and tip lights. Have also used reflective tape and a torch mounted on the rod holder (pointing up)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members