Latest Catches

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,211 total)
  • Author
    Sevengillz
    Participant

Had a go down at seaview beach last night,results much the same a few doggies and small ones at that.There was a larger one laying on the beach when we got there.Just typical of some people too lazy to put em back in the water just cos it was a spiky dog.

Mal
    Participant

Well….. anyone go fishing on the weekend? Too windy down here!

yellowfin
    Participant
    Its been windy here too. I might go for a night fish at the pier on Saturday 27 and see whats being caught. Otherwise I will leave it and try again sometime late November.
    tracknz
    Participant

Im going to nelson for the long weekend so might be able to get out on a mates boat and see if there are any early snapper about. That said if its not pissing down with rain on Thursday night I intend to head down to the pier around 8.00 and try for a Rig. Be good to meet up with some of you if anyone is up for a midweek night fish.

Mal
    Participant

I’m heading away on the 24th this month for 5 days, caravan, surfcaster, whitebait net & speights. I’m going to fish all the hot spots I’ve been hearing about in this forum!!. Probably go as far north as Blenheim & then over the west coast.

yellowfin
    Participant

im considering going for a fish dont know where yet depends on the wind etc and if the waimak drops havnt been out for a while so hope to get out this weekend and

yellowfin
    Participant

Well i’m still not sure when I will go out next. I am waiting for reports of whats being caught. If the fishing dosn’t pick up this month I go sometime next month I suppose.

yellowfin
    Participant

surely there will be some sort of desirable species around by now guess its jst a matter of

Miliwolf
    Participant

I am heading out this weekend, would be a evening into the night fish.

Mainly using prawn for bait. Hoping for a elephant fish but I am not fussy.

yellowfin
    Participant

yea tides look fairly later so i may go for a morning fish dnt really wana go for a night one

yellowfin
    Participant

anyone going for a fish at the pier tonight?

Miliwolf
    Participant

Went to Seaview today. Got there around 4:30pm and left at 9pm.

Fishing was average, caught 2 or so red cod in the afternoon and foul hooked a skate.

As evening approached I hooked a small school shark, which was quickly followed by a couple of small doggies and a moderate doggie.

Caught nothing after dark, although had a few baits and maybe lost the odd fish during that period.

yellowfin
    Participant

went for a fish at amberley this morning

Miliwolf
    Participant
    Miliwolf
    Participant

The fishing still seems to be fairly slow. Apart from the odd KY I have not heard of many summer fish being caught on the east coast.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.