Latest Catches Spring/Summer 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    Birdlingsflat
    Participant

or kill them for no good reason like these dickheads

why dont you chuck them back in if you dont want them?-I asked..cos we dont want to catch them again he replied
    -well he knows f-all about fishes habits!shame on you and your 5 or 6 mates..shame shame shame..GOTHCHA!!

fishforpot
    Participant

Give that man a tui …….bloody pain in the arse things they are …..rip them in half and throw them back I say ….

mulletman
    Participant

dickheads

yellowfin
    Participant

Just got the february Nz fishing news and what do i see in there???? Me lol

St_Paul
    Participant

Personally I just use my fingers to break the gill latch, let them bleed out and pop em between a couple of wet sacks. seems to work fine.
    Birdlings those f**kers in the nissan need to have that electric kontiki shoved somewhere highly unpleasant! Probably had 20 hooks on and got 20 doggies. I reckon 5 hooks should be the limit on long lines and kontikis. and if ya don’t want it put it back!!

Miliwolf
    Participant

Uncertain if mfish can do anything, but that is technically littering so could be worthwhile to report them for illegal dumping to the council.

yellowfin
    Participant

i would think with bleeding also maybe to have the cut end down and hang the fish or something for the effect of gravity do the job

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Good idea Milli.Will approach them…Saturday all the kids are doing a beach cleanup down here too..We treat our beach down here like our front yard..others dont seem to have that respect..hey but thats people..life goes on..We dont have rubbish bins because they fill them with household stuff..we dont have beware of getting stuck in the gravel signs because people rip them out and use them to put under the wheels when they get stuck..visions of big solid signs stuck in concrete blocks….. :grin: I find it refreshing to hear most others veiws on the doggie issue…and the fish killing stuff.and thanks guys for your support..ok Ginga are you gonna photo the NZ fishing news bit and post it on here..so us out of towners will see?

baitman
    Participant

The fiery ginga

yellowfin
    Participant

Baitman and yes i fully agree no need to kill them as the article said. Birdlings flar i will post it when i work it out how to post them lol,

yellowfin
    Participant

heres hoping it worked

Miliwolf
    Participant

Is that a Shimano advert next to the article Greg?

yellowfin
    Participant

yes shimano/hunting and fishing about the raider rods

rayhunter
    Participant

im with you Ian on the killing of the dog fish theres no did to kill them, there should be a shame page for people like that ,there are some good days bad days fishing if the dogs are there try a new spot or bait :lol:

fishforpot
    Participant

Im with ridding the ocean of these vermin ……they are the rats of the ocean , they stink and are worthless …..

They are only in the numbers they are because of overfishing by commerical fisho’s of other species ……

Way back when , rig were more common ……

I wont litter the beach with them , but I’m not going to cry over a few dead ones in the wash

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.