Latest catches Spring – 2011

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 944 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

amateur5

Anonymous
    Inactive

whats the conditions like birdlinggs/bayleys tonight/tommorow?

yellowfin
    Participant

theres a comp there tomorrow , but um looks to be 2.5m southerlu swell could be fun trying to fish

rayhunter
    Participant

yes it will be alot of fun ,whos all going

yellowfin
    Participant

prob not

yellowfin
    Participant

It doesnt look the best for the fishing competition but will review it at 6am tomorrow. WIll be on the site and newstalk zb if its not happening.

fishforpot
    Participant

Rough sea , outgoing tide for whole comp ….. it’s doable , but I wouldnt bother …

If they have half a brain they will postpone

yellowfin
    Participant

mm better have something on the site by 6am probably leave around 6.30 it’s 2am now gotta get some sleep in

yellowfin
    Participant

Yes the fishing comp IS ON!!! There is a metre swell and should get better through the day. See you there!

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuwsJ-glZcg :grin: ..and Zac was here all eager beaver//be interesting comp! :grin:

tackles hack
    Participant

conditions 3 meter dumpers when hit the beach. floored it 2 bayleys beach acess.. never been that far. phew made it… we managed 2 lose plenty of gear not really suitable 4 kids manning the gear… sea did ease back some still a bit average,,,, but the kids had fun.. thats wat it was all about.. met birdlings wat a bloke…….think the weigh in wont take 2 long.

yellowfin
    Participant

thought it was going to be like that hence why i didnt go. but then heard it was only 1.5 . was there anything caught that you know of?

yellowfin
    Participant

Conditions weren’t to bad and calmed down a bit later in the day nice offshore wind as well. Missed out on third prize lost a decent rig in the breakers, line snapped, that’ll teach me for fishing 12lb line in a comp and my kahawai was smaller than the 3rd place one. My two rig got 1st and 2nd still gutted about not getting 3rd haha

Comp run well should be all on for next year now the little river comp isn’t on

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Zac the rigmaster cleaned up at BF comp..good on yer mate :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

elmo22
    Participant

well done zac good catch

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 944 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.