Latest catches Spring – 2011

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 944 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

got a nice greyboy out at amberly last w.e , another one broke my line haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

crackawoody

fishforpot
    Participant

Are you spooled up with steel trace seahunter ? haha

tackles hack
    Participant

how is the sea up there moki fishman. i read yr comment last year ian, u said u went past baileys down 2 the big willow tree! how far from there 2 yr hut do u recon. we target south of theee tree. 1 pretty good gps marker

Anonymous
    Inactive

fishforpot

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Well I thought I had the biggest Moki this afternoon just for a nano second…bugger it was this..I shall think about gangrene everytime I haul a fish up the gravel bank with braid wearing thru my hand!..while huge waves try to grab me..jeez what a carry on..

Sorry tacklyhack dont quite know what you mean? :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

Its disappointing when you catch a stinky old bycatch fish eh, Ian.

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

oh terribly I was absolutely beside myself ,I had to hide it on the roof of my bike so nobody would see it and think I was a right plonker as I came back to the village..tut tut what an idiot with his bycatch..Im going to wince and moan when I eat this one.. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
    Gawd dont come down here looking for Moki theres F5rt45434$#$^#^@#$462’n Bycatch everywhere!!

tackles hack
    Participant

wood a big dead tree on top of the beach ring a bell ian

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

yup its a bit further on from bayleys not far from fish4pots spot X…

yellowfin
    Participant

Thanx.Now I know where all you guys spot x’ s are.Next time you all go to your spots a plastic shopping bag hung on tree would be great.And leave me any spare beers beside tree as well.

Duckman
    Participant

lol socky, im heading to ambo beach this afternoon, got my breakout sinkers so guna give them a go, here’s hoping the fish are biting

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

I will never lose my spot X Ive written a big X on the side of my quad-I really have no special spots now..(leopard)
    seahunter and I walked away with 5 moki this morning seahunter returned one..I was a bit late but still managed one all the rest were his..
    -anyway good to see a forum member..a bloody good mornings fishing too

..hopefully I have a raw moki convert too after he tasted some of my recipe…

HIPP
    Participant

Coice guys, well done, i hope to get out again over the weekend:)

oompalompa
    Participant

am free on sunday bro , was gonna head amberly way but starting to change my mind.
    what is good moki bait.
    have never caught or eaten one but looks good

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 944 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.