Latest Catches

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    fishsnatcher
    Participant

got a 4lb and 1 lb rainbow down at tomahawk on a worm

fishsnatcher
    Participant

Troutaholic got a 7.5lb brown and I got a 4.5lb brown out of spot x near Dunedin.

Miliwolf
    Participant

fishsnatcher

Jackfish
    Participant

Some of the fish I caught in lake benmore

5 pounds

Jackfish
    Participant

Jackfish
    Participant

Jackfish
    Participant

Jackfish
    Participant

yellowfin
    Participant

Well done catching those rainbows. The conditions look perfect! Lake Benmore offers excellent spinning and trolling at this time of year. But is sure does get very cold. I remember fishing there once at this time of year. It was so cold icicles formed and hung down from our rod guides. :)

Jackfish
    Participant

I was flyfishing

The lake froze when we were there and our lines froze in the guides

fishsnatcher
    Participant

Must have some good poly props then, they sure make the difference between enjoying your time fishing and freezing while you think about the car and its hot air conditioning.

Jackfish
    Participant

When I’m fishing on water like that the cold doesn’t matter

It was so cold the gloves I was wearing froze and I had to take them off :grin:

Yakkaman
    Participant

Well done Jack, top effort hooking up flyfishing out of a boat but freezing your b**ls off I’ll wait til August

fishsnatcher
    Participant

Did a bit of spin-fishing at Taieri mouth today, saw a few mullet about and got a few on and lost them. A 3-4lb butter coloured brown followed my lure right to my feet.

Dissappointed I didn’t land anything though…. :cry: Looking forward to the whitebait season :)

Participant

Hi guys fished the waimak in weekend used live bullie ended up catching to brownies over three pounds each so not a bad way to spend saturday :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.