Latest Catches 3

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    fishforpot
    Participant

Just googles it , your right …….
    A few years back it took 5 mins for a glass of water to clear , was it pure then as well ?

Shame that damn wind last night , stirred the water something shocking …..and made it horrid to fish
    At least we took home a feed of ele’s ….suprised the rig werent biting , too early for the bigger schoolies yet tho …..

Certainly morning fishing is 10 times better …..next time aye

yellowfin
    Participant

Has been a few good sized schoolies at the pier I think and I remember getting some good sized ones at wakanui this time last year.

rdeejay
    Participant

fishforpot

fishforpot
    Participant

You took that much fish you gave your old man some ??? OMG you greedy prick ……why didnt you leave some for next season ?

Oh yeah thats right , I took a whole elephant fish home myself too….. :oops:

Anonymous
    Inactive

fishforpot good to see you finally caught an ellie…..did you release any ? :grin:

fishforpot
    Participant

Caught none actually …..didnt matter , just enjoyed being out …..wind was a bitch tho

The old boy caught 2 …the last at 10.05pm ….just after Id commented on how awesome it was not having to go home and fillet a fish for a change …

His first one was a goodie …6kg …not sure if that was exact tho , we stuff the thing full of stones before rdeejay weighed it lol …most fell out , not sure if all ….worst part was he didnt even notice haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

better luck next time out,

I fished a couple of km south of you last week…not as deep

the greyboys will be around ….probably just not within casting distance at the moment…they are catching them at spencer park,

I think I will try for a moki now :twisted:

rdeejay
    Participant

Sure ya don’t wanna change ya name to fullacrap? lol, was a good sized ellie mines all gone nom nom nom, have to catch some more now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

rdeejay

fishforpot
    Participant

Ya should report him lol ……

Except I have a feeling he was talking to me ……..Im really going right off him in a hurry lol ….if only he wasnt so damn good looking lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

fishforpot

rdeejay
    Participant

fishforpot

mulletman
    Participant

ive caught some massive fish of the peir but nothing as memrable as that. peter hart from new brighton sports hase some great fishing gear

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

A bit of blatant advertising there Mr Mullet Man.
    I could add some colour to your commentary about a certain retailer, but….. don’t think this is a good place for such editorial.

Christchurch is very lucky to be so well represented for tackle shops, there are more than just one with great gear you know… :roll:

Miliwolf
    Participant

Went for a fish in the grove arm last night, aussie bay to be exact.

Fished the high tide, then outgoing. Headed for home 9.55pm. Very calm night with the threat of moisture in the air. Lots of people were out fishing.

Caught next to nothing, had a brief fight with what I think was a Sevengiller but it bit me off. A guy down from me also lost a couple of hooks something with teeth.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.