Latest Catches 2

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 861 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

yea i mentioned to aaron about going again on saturday. got alot of fillets off them also got a small ky and a mullet too but threw them back

HookLineSinker
    Participant

Miliwolf

Miliwolf
    Participant

Went to the Port today, was planning to get a bag of cockles and Mussles to turn into burley. But the tide was wrong when I got back to shore :x Did get 7 Paua and added the guts to the burly.

Quite a few Moki around at the moment and got a lot of sign in the mid-water on my fish finder. A fish from ocean point or one of the ledges further along could be worthwhile.

Got a split in the bottom of my wetsuit, now I have a large smile sharped sunburned on my right check :x Almost worth a photo.

yellowfin
    Participant

How big was the Stingray caught at the pier, Piermaster? Guessing it was the other Andrew who caught it?

PierMaster
    Participant

heres me photos…

ele’s and rig were my fish my mate got the stingray. They were from sat(7th)

PierMaster
    Participant

and got a seven gill shark on sunday night(7th)

yellowfin
    Participant

Nice looking ele, what it weigh??

PierMaster
    Participant

bout 4 – 4.5 i think other smaller one was just over kg

Yakkaman
    Participant

Heading to the pier for the turn of the tide look for me i’m the one who lets the fish fall off the tray when gutting them. :oops:

PierMaster
    Participant

haha that would suck
    are you going down tonight?

luv2fish
    Participant

37 inch Elephant fish I caught on Sat night.

yellowfin
    Participant

luv2fish

Yakkaman
    Participant

PierMaster

yellowfin
    Participant

Anyone planning on going out this weekend? I don’t think the weather’s looking good until Sunday.

PierMaster
    Participant

I’ll night fish at brighton if whether decent enough, will be doing the same on sunday night as well

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.