Is rebel sports having a Labour day sale?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miliwolf
    Participant

Edit: Are they have a labour day sale? They had a 30% last weekend but went fishing instead.

Thinking of going over to Nelson on easter sundae and hopefully get a bit of discounted tackle (the cost of fuel is going to eat up any savings but I am going to ignore that), so before I drive over there does anyone know if rebel sports is having a sale, especially on their fishing equipment?

I do not get rebel sports advertisements over here and they do not update their website.

Smith City has 20% off their fishing stuff which is fairly typical of them.

Warehouse has no obvious discounts.

Wslaurie is having a good sale, but it might not include products brought on their website….

yellowfin
    Participant

Was in the lower hut branch this evening 20% off rods and reels Cant say I have seen any ads about an easter sale … but it would be unlike rebel to let any holiday go past without a sale :shock:

yellowfin
    Participant

short answer yes

Miliwolf
    Participant

Found out they had a 20% discount, which was ok. I thought they have 40% discount at times? Maybe not store wide.

Brought a few packs of Soft Baits and a pack of 4 jigs.

In a different shop I brought a nice new Kayak paddle, a Jazz Tripper. Was $385 but should be worth it.

Also brought a few things from Kathmandu which are not really fishing related. But in all I would of covered the cost of the gas.

Miliwolf
    Participant

Asking about a labour day sale now :)

really just bumping this to the top of the forum :wink:

Miliwolf
    Participant

crap sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.