HARDY WHERE ARE YOU??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Birdlingsflat
    Participant

sorta not the same without the silvery mouthed hardy fish..where are ya mate???we need the extreme diversity of your golden west coast updates..or have you fried your liver??? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

elmo22
    Participant

the old bugger is posting on other site…hes mixing with those north island people, the ones that can only get snapper, might be two many types of fish for him down here like rig,eles.grey boys,car-y and Hardys favorite RED COD….also heard a lady my be taking him fishing…lady pink…..lol would be good to hear from him and his storys again as some are mighty good

Hardy
    Participant

Alive and well, liver seems to be functioning okay. Was a bit munted after my last trip to Badlings Flat.
    A single malt with coke is a sacrilige. Lining up a trip over, more than likely Jan. Anyway you are off to Port Somewhere soon, if I recall correctly. Snapper have arrived here, but I havent caught one yet. But soon eh.

Wish we had Eles here in Westport, but alas. But I have a new mission. Catching a flounder, well not one but many, on a rod. Rigs are made. Did try to Pm you Master Badlings, but didn’t work. Gee you are lucky living on coastal natures doorstep, Moki, Rig, Eles. And even sunfish. Say hi to the Sprat for me and tell him I have been practicing ” Knuckles” for a return event.

Will bring my own plastic bags, allow me your work bench arty farty person and I will create a master piece.
    I did get School Cert in art you know. And I have been studying your technique, I did have to slow it down tho.

Can I bring a Deep Purple CD, Cagun is okay, but I do better work to heavy rock. Not that you have many heavy rocks out there in the Badlands. Bloody pepples really. Hell I might even bring you some real rocks, so you know what they look like.

Cheers Hardy aka Trev

elmo22
    Participant

hin hardy r u going in the mokinui fishing comp we will be as usual

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

you forgot kahawai and sea runs..good to hear from ya..you gonna keep Elmo company at the west coast nationals?(Mokihinui)
    Elmo wants to make you a cup of tea… :grin:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.