funny catch!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    tracknz
    Participant

Hell postingonpot you are quick to have a go at others but I see plenty of tall tales from you on these boards, have you managed to find that camera usb lead yet? Or is it a case of smoking too many hooters on the way home perhaps or just a bit of fishermans licence? Lol. Perhaps the next time you are in buddying up to Pete while shopping in his store and trying to pry him for info on me you might want to tell him what you really think of him. :grin: That said this is a public forum so who knows who is reading it.

rdeejay
    Participant

Mulletman and cohorts deserve it, we’ve all probably been guilty of telling a couple of tall tales but ole mulletboy he just takes the cake and catches himself out on his own lies and i can vouch for fishforpot i’ve been out on a couple of occasions with him and while he likes to take the piss a bit it’s all in good humour and even i’m not immune from his banter

fishforpot
    Participant

Hell , I’ll take the piss out of myself lol …….

yellowfin
    Participant

another thing i did notice from mulletman is the story changed from a 12 to a 10 pound ele and the rod type changed too

fishforpot
    Participant

Maybe the gear is so good where he works , that he was able to change the rod over to a lighter one .. once the ele got into the surf line …….just to add some spice .

And it fought so hard for like 3 1/2 hours ….so hard in fact that it burned 21 000 calories ….and lost 2 lbs hahaha

Miliwolf
    Participant

It probably had its tail bitten off by a Broadbill.

Wilderness
    Participant

There is some serious dout through his storys but in all seriousness, who the hell cares, if he tells them, believes them and it makes him feel better then let him have it i say, its harmless and very entertaining . Some times when reading though forums, alot of what is there can be boring, but you get a guy like mullet man, and ya get an instant laugh reading his stuff regardless of how far fetched it may be. Put your egos aside and enjoy his storys, he’s a bloody hard case !

fishforpot
    Participant

Oh I agree ….he’s priceless ….

But it only works if we can take the piss lol

Sevengillz
    Participant

Wilderness

Jones Jr.
    Participant

Still here, read every day.

Went out surfcasting a fair few times at Taumutu however no results apart from a few small dogfish and the odd tiny shcool shark. Piermaster (Andrew) seems to have had much better luck! Got a few nice big mullet at Birdlings one day with fireyginger (Greg) just behind the breakers, but that’s not really all that note worthy. Greg got a nice ele that morning before me and steve (shark_tale) turned up.

Should be some stories coming up soon in the new year. Andrew, Greg, Zac and I believe one or two others are going up to Kaikoura today or tomorrow for a few days going fishing. I’m going up to the sounds on the 28th and coming back on the 2nd Jan so should do some fishing although I find it’s never that great at xmas time. Ideally I’d like to go off Banks Peninsula to try go after kingies this summer, and in March want to plan a weeks fishing up in the sounds to do some serious snapper fishing!

Cheers
    Aaron

yellowfin
    Participant

yea still read when im by a comp but dont hav 1 at my flat..

yellowfin
    Participant

No funny jokes but… I landed a plump ele at Waimari this evening, just to the right of the surf club, took a Tuatua bait, a couple more takes but no hookups. The SW & showers meant I had the beach to myself packed up when the rain set in properly around 12:00am. :lol: Have a pic but cant seem to upload it! Anyone tell me the secret to doing so?

rdeejay
    Participant

Use a free image hosting site that way you don’t need to resize it. Join up on Photobucket or the like and you can store all your pics online and link to them in forums.

yellowfin
    Participant

Thanks, will do at some stage. I resized the pic twice when trying to upload it, right down to 120 x 160 pixels-6.09kb, have seen much bigger photos posted, anyone know the limit? or maybe mine is the wrong format, being jpeg ? :?:

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.