Forum Competition

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

I’d say call it off looking at the forecast at the moment especially if people are going to be traveling a long way. Thing with the swell is it can change fairly quickly so you don’t really know what its gonna be like till the day it’s on, but if it’s anything 2 meters or more it’s not really worth the trip for a lot of people. Swellmap could be wrong but 4 meters is a long way off good fishable conditions around 1 meter or less and there’s always the next few weekends.

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Im afraid the next few weekends are out for me..nothing like a bit of a swell to slow the fishing down..now theres a challenge,..

yellowfin
    Participant

I think I’ll give it a miss on Sunday.. stuck with the kids and wouldn’t trust the youngest near big waves at Birdlings.

Hardy
    Participant

Hi Birdlings. I will now come over to Birdlings Flat on Saturday. Got to ChCH yesterday. I think that what everybody has to consider is that getting these things together is difficult when the weather and sea, dont want to play ball. Keep up the good work. See ya sometime saturday.

Cheers Trev

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

oki doki

St_Paul
    Participant

Top Job on the organising Birdlings, I’d be coming down but have other commitments. Just get out there and give it a go all you cantabs!

elmo22
    Participant

hey hardy r u in chch on firday if so if u doing nothing(L&P) JOKE give me a ring and we will catch up b4 the comp ph 3543457 or 0210605723 have room 4 at buller right in or section…. got to listen to the old school fishing storys b4 the young buggers start lol

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.