Fishing Tackle Bargains.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miliwolf
    Participant

Very good price for a good reel…. At $97 its a bargain, I was even considering buying one at full price…. Has two spare spools which is nice, one is for braid.

http://www.discountfishingsupplies.co.nz/shop/tica-scepter-series-longcast-surf-reel-gx10000-p-3339.html

Miliwolf
    Participant

This also looks like a good buy, have heard mix reports regarding the Penn Conquer but at this price I decided to give on a try. Would be used as a Kingie reel most likely.

http://www.discountfishingsupplies.co.nz/shop/penn-conquer-braid-surflbg-reel-7000-size-p-4441.html

Miliwolf
    Participant

Smithcity in Blenheim has $100 off a couple of Daiwa WIndcasts reels at the moment. Seems to be a good price, although have not done comprehensive price comparisons.

yellowfin
    Participant

I have a brand new Plucky – Trying to find out it’s value because everyone is trying to buy it. Ebay has one listed for $20 but the tail and nose is missing, others are used at a higher price. My father recently passed and he was a fresh water fisherman – I can send a picture of his lures about 40 of them if anyone interested. Thanks so much – john braun

burkefish
    Participant

if it has not been used and in its original box you will get a good price on trademe listed under freshwater lures the same for the other gear. there are quite a few collectors out there and we ‘fight ‘ over such things.

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

Be keen on any ABU lures he may have had John, PM me if any available cheers.
    Plus if he had a Plucky or two, he probably also had a Flopy, made by Rublex who also made the Veltic (until recently).
    Be keen on a Flopy so long as it isn’t perished, if there are any that is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.