Exciting new rig

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fishy Bishy
    Participant

Hi all,

Due for release next Thursday, but too exciting to keep quiet about is our new offering adding to the already bulging range we offer.

Firetiger has been born on Flasher Rigs and is one of those must have colours in any tackle box, we think.

This has already been agreed to by Hamills in Christchurch when they next order soon and DeCoro in Mt Maunganui have their first order about to land (left today).

These retailers share our enthusiasm on this pattern never seen on a flasher rig before but seen on fresh and salt wwater lures everywhere. Jean and I thought, well why not?? So we did. We love them and they look great, if we may say so ourselves….. :wink:

Miliwolf
    Participant

Apart from the tiger stripes, I have tied this colour combo onto quite a few of my Flasher hooks this winter. The main reason why was because I lacked any red material at the time so used Orange instead.

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

How did it go for you Mili?
    This is modelled off a Rat-L-Trap lure and comrises three colours, plus the stripes.
    It is amazing how many hard lure manufacturers do a Fire Tiger pattern, Rapala of course, even soft baits are well proven in these colours.
    The orange is a really good colour to attract many species so I guess from our point of view the success will be in reorders from retailers, they are very willing to stock them to start with.

rdeejay
    Participant

They look pretty cool and would be tempted to give them a shot if my best mate wasn’t a fly tier for personal use and for The Complete Angler and does all my flashers for me when needed so might have to pinch ;) the design

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

The guys at the “Angler” still have an account and can get these for you, the “Real McCoy” and no counterfeits.
    We have a special added component that is exclusive to us so even they can’t duplicate that and sell it on…. :wink:
    Does look cool though even if am a bit biased. :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

i could see them being very good on kahawai and maybe even salmon in the surf

Miliwolf
    Participant

Fishy Bishy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.