Easter Weekend Plans!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

i think your right sevengillz might be packedout but oh well more peeps to see you catch a decent fish when i do i mean when someone does lol hoping to hit the boss up tomorrow for some crays cause hes going to be in kaikoura maybe with his boat so ill try thenb procede to use them as bait lol

dorie beach is the place to fish rig and school shark and skate plentiful.. conditions are looking cracker water still warm fishing is alive and well still..

yellowfin
    Participant

Ok well, myself and Greg (head) and Aaron (AJ) are staying in Kaikoura on thursday and friday night. So if you down at the wharf any of these nights and you see us catching all the fish, dont say i havent told you so! :ugeek:

Sevengillz
    Participant

Shark_Tale

yellowfin
    Participant

dont worry chap ill leave u some coutta or various wrasse. maybe a couple of congers if im feeling nice. but no blue cod or moki deal??? might also leave you some bastards to ok?

Sevengillz
    Participant

lol sounds good to me but I really want the weed all to myself if thats ok :D

yellowfin
    Participant

yea no worries at all. im not a fan of weed it really get stuck in ya teeth and makes ya doo doos green

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.