Camera Talk

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    lalandi
    Participant

I just wondered whether it might be worth shifting the discussion on camera stuff to here rather than hijacking the latest catches thread. As fascinating as it is, I am excited to see new posts on that thread only to find it has nothing to do with a latest trout capture. No offence intended… Sharktale can you do some magic ?

yellowfin
    Participant

Done :)

Miliwolf
    Participant

This is going to get messy when we combine camera advice and catches in the same post…..

yellowfin
    Participant

Exactly why we have two threads Miliwolf, it was messy in the latest catches thread when all the posts Ive just put together here only talk about cameras, not the latest trout you may have caught.

Duckman
    Participant

i have a handy cam, maybe make up a shoulder mount or something like that for next fishing, it al;so takes photos to a sd card which would prolly be better than taking two cameras

yellowfin
    Participant

With a handy cam, I’d just set up a tripod so you get you, the rod the fish and the fight all in the shot. then just edit it down.

rdeejay
    Participant

Ah good ole Darren from Viewtech, glad to hear you guys got some good deals from him.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.