broken rod and busted reel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shark11
    Participant

having a bad run of late , got a old jarvoius walker rod and a tica scepter reel

broke the tip of the rod trying to cast and wooops whole eye came of ,

tica reel went good for a round 6 /7 years and thrashed it , got my biggest ever snapper of it 5.1kg this year in wellington

harbour not well maintained , brought a emcast now but would like to know the best way to clean it and maintain it any ideas would be appriciated ,

P.S have a boken tica scepter with bail arm in pieces tryed to fix it probadly made it worse but its free to some one that

could use it for parts or can fix it comes with a broken rod its free just pick it up . otherwise in the bin they go..

Captain Hook
    Participant

Where abouts can they be picked up from?

shark11
    Participant

tryed sending you a message captain , not sure if it went though let me know if it didnt and ill try agin

Captain Hook
    Participant

Picking up is not really an option now I know where you are.
    It would cost more to come and get it and get back home than it would cost to buy a top of the line setup.
    I was looking at getting something to carry as a spare in case of a mishap with my main rig.
    Might look at building up a new rod and retiring my current one to a spare.
    Thanks for reply ayway.

elmo22
    Participant

what you mean captian hook the old landy no good to get you there lol

shark11
    Participant

cheers cap ,, for reply mate , might just bin it , ive replaced it with a emcast now so no good to me anymore,
    just thought some one might be able to get it going or need spares ?

St_Paul
    Participant

Where abouts are you? I’d be keen to get hold of it as spares for my one. PM me and let me know

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.