Birdlings Flat

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Birdlingsflat
    Participant

gidday hipp -you can do it in the hilux just go slow..nothing to report tonight..no nibbles..lotsa lake water everywhere in the sea..could be a reason..

HIPP
    Participant

Thanks Birdlings, I must come out for a look when i get some time off,shame to hear nothing doing,it did look like a nice night though, cheers, Hipp

I just noticed your utube posts and see the one you took yesterday of the beach, looked awsome, makes me want to get out there even more now lol.

Also watched your painting with plastic bags video, awsome aye, lots of talent there fella, great work.

Cheers, Hipp

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

thanks mate..Im getting a dab hand at holding a camera on the bike-NOT!-I hit the tide bloody briney..suds everywhere!–good luck when you arrive :grin:

yellowfin
    Participant

Ian, do you think there might be some rig around tomorrow night? I was thinking of heading to Bayleys beach tomorrow but not sure if I’d be wasting my time or not.

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

nah unless the weather breaks..I reckon theres too much freshwater coming outa the lakes..but hey if the weathers calm and the dumpers have gone may be worth a shot..paddlers are a go for bait..cheers

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

water looks better today..bait coming up the lake canal..birds working dumpers on beach down a bit..may be a rig evening if weather holds up..Im off to the airport,would rather be spinning for sea runs and barra at the entrance.. :roll:

Aaron
    Participant

Hey guys I’m new to this surfcasting game. What part of Birdlings seems to fish the best? I’m not really targetting anything in particular although it would be nice to catch something. I’m thinking of heading out Monday

yellowfin
    Participant

I went to Bayleys beach last night to try my luck with crabs caught earlier in the day. I thought I was going to go home empty handed as there wasn’t much interest in my bait, but I caught a rig of around 12-14lb and a smallish red cod that got put back, I’m happy with that result.

Fishy Bishy
    Participant

Good rig! I miss those but looking forward to stretching the line on some again next month. :smile:

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Welcome Aaron looks like Bayleys south of Birdlings has the best regular rig catches at the mo, both by the locals and visitors..just go down a bit from birdlings :grin: today is nice out here too with dumpers down and bugger all wind should be a great evening :grin:

fishforpot
    Participant

You still catching this bloody puss cod booger ?? hahaha ……

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

Oi shark-tale you been mucking around with the threads?..I didnt start this one but my name is on it-Whats up? :razz:

yellowfin
    Participant

Just merged the 2 Birdlings threads we had, not sure were your post went to! lol

yellowfin
    Participant

Hi Birdlings, what are the conditions like out your way today? good for an evening fish??

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

yup..i will try early morn..cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.