Published On:

Amberley Beach Surfcasting Contest Postponed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Allan Burgess 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #54093

    Allan Burgess
    Keymaster

    From Jeff Shier,
    Amberly Lions Surfcasting Competition
    After talking to our weather man, experienced fishers and a trip to the beach we have made a hard decision. For everyone’s comfort and safety (especially the little ones) the Amberley Beach Surfcasting Competition is postponed until Sunday the 5th of Feb.
    PLEASE SHARE THIS EMAIL with friends and family.
    We look forward to seeing you in February and will keep you updated closer to the time.
    Regards
    Geoff Shier
    Convenor

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About the Author

-

Fishingmag.co.nz website editor.